Humanscale World One Chair
World One chair is the most minimal, yet fully-functional, task chair ever made. Featuring the same innovate tri-panel mesh backrest and weight sensitive recline that Humanscale is renowned for, World One is a cost-effective solution that delivers unmatched ergonomic support and the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
Like all Humanscale chairs, World One’s design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms by using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer a perfect recline. World One features armrests that are attached to the back of the chair and move with the user, providing custom comfort throughout the workday. A high-value task chair with minimal parts, World One was built with longevity in mind, to look as good in ten years as it does today.
- Tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction creates body-fitting contours and self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic, customised fit
- Provides appropriate support and automatic resistance regardless of user’s size
- No unnecessary recline locks or tension springs to set or adjust
- No external lumbar devices to adjust, break or lose
- Size-adjustable to fit the widest range of body sizes
- Frame-less front edge eliminates contact stress behind the knee
- Universal casters
- Black with black trim base and adjustable Duron arms
Supplied in an easy to assemble kitset.
Excludes freight – please contact us for a cost.
$579.00 – $719.00 + GST